nazta

HP SCCM Integration Kit

Hi,

I have recently installed the HP SCCM integration which is provided by HP to help automate the HP proliant server deployment process, it allows for RAID, BIOS, ILO and post OS install config which is great (after some scripting)

I managed to get the base template task sequence to install - using default settings but I had a few questions as its not fully litetouch

1. the task sequence is set to use the SetReboot variable and this increments each time the machine reboot within the task sequence - the problem is, after each reboot I am presented with the following (which is annoying as I want to hit F12 and just walk away pretty much)

• select boot image (even thought only 1 image is in the options list) - I dont want to see this screen, shouldnt it just boot directly into the boot image and start the task sequence
  • at every reboot that boots into PXE, I have to hit F12, shouldnt It just boot into PXE automatically and continue the task sequence?
  • becuase I have to hit F12 each time, I also have to enter the password and select the task sequence from the list?

2.if I try and add additioanl steps to the TS - I am presented with an error which says "there are too many steps in the task sequence"?????