I have an issue where a Client (version 5.00.7711.0200) was receiving both program and application deployments and is now only receiving available applications for installation. 60 give or take program titles are missing. These programs are still advertised and I can't seem to find a reason why this particular computer is not listing them. The 40 other computers in the same boundary have no issues.

Ideas?

this client computer is alongside 30 others that were imaged via SCCM 2012. They were identical until last week. No changes were made to software package deployments etc. It had both deployed applications and packages listed in System Center. No other machine has this problem of not listing available software installs. So, it seems most likely a local client issue. I have 2000 other machines without problems. I will image this "troubled system" tomorrow to see what happens