teamfox201

Clean up OSD report.

Question

How can I clean the OSD report that shows which and how many systems successfully imaged, are still running , failed, etc. There are systems on the still running report that are 2+ months old. Obviously they either finished or failed but I need to clean up the report.

4 answers to this question

How do you mean swap out your TS??

Generally what I have came across myself is that lets say a deployed TS has successfully/unsuccessfully been deployed to specific target collections and I run the OSD report then choose the TS option within the report it will show all the information for this specific TS and collections......if you remove this particular advertised deployment and then run the report again you can not select the TS from the options as it has been removed so thus clearing the log info on the report...is this what you mean by

How can I clean the OSD report that shows which and how many systems successfully imaged, are still running , failed, etc

When we swap we decommission the old task sequence and put a new one into production. Creating the new TS generates a new ID but we use the old advertisement and just point it to the new TS.

Is there a way to clean it up without losing all the records? Or would that require messing with the sql database.