Nate

Error when trying to deploy pxe image

I'm trying to deploy a image and capture task in SCCM2012. After the pxe boot, I get the error that the task sequence cannot be run because the program files cannot be located on the distibution point. After looking at the difference suggestions on here (and a few google searches), I made sure that my DP was assigned to a Boundary Group and have updated the distribution points to make sure the files have been pushed out. I have looked at the permissions on the shares to make sure that everyone has read access to them.

Any other suggestions?

The task sequence was distributed. The package that it is not finding is the Boot Image (xxx00001). I did go into the properties of the Boot Image (Data Access tab) and made sure that package is copied to a package share on distribution points.

Is it on the DP share inside it's ID folder?

Have you distributed both boot.wims(x86 & x64) to DPs?

Have you tried removing it from DP and then individually distribute it back out (not via full TS)?

The task sequence was distributed