Question

If you haven’t seen it already, the whole Wave 15 has reached RTM state, which means that the code is ready.

This means that Office 2013, Lync 2013, Exchange 2013 and Sharepoint 2013 is now code completed.

The software will be available for download in mid November.

More information can be found on Exchange Team blog.

Another update regarding Exchange is that Microsoft re-released the Update Rollups.

Exchange 2010 UR4 for SP2 was re-released as UR4 v2, more info/download.

Exchange 2010 UR7 for SP1 was re-released as UR7 v2, more info/download.

Exchange 2007 UR8 for SP3 was re-released as UR8 v2, more info/download.

Since my last post I’ve had a great time attending MEC in Orlando, lots of great contents and met a lot of inspiring people.

In the upcoming weeks I will try to publish the next post, regarding load balancing for Exchange 2013 Preview. (It will be updated when the RTM is downloadable if there are any changes).

1 answer to this question

I am anxiously waiting for SP3 release so that, I can co-exist Ex2013 with Ex2010. Can;t wait to check out new features in Ex2013.

Successfully installed Ex2010 SP2 on Server 2012. Had to make few registry changes to get the install working.