dlakey

Prestaged distribution point settings

Question

3 answers to this question

Im not sure if you are looking for instructions to setting up Prestage or if you are looking for instructions to automatically download prestaged content if it is this then just simply select the approriate radio button as seen below and apply

DP.png

Hi,

there is no way to configure the default behaviour of the application wizard, it will always be selected as standard, you would have to use a script to change it if you don't want to do it manually or script the application creation.

Regards,

Jörgen

Jörgen,

That is what I was afraid of.

Personally, it just doesn't make sense to have to change that setting for each application I am deploying.

I am sure that Microsoft has some great reasoning behind the default set to manual and not allowing us to set our own defaults.

It's just one more thing we have to remember when deploying applications, as if things aren't complicated enough already.

Thanks,

David