bob88

UDI Wizard Designer Applications will not install

Hey Guys,

I deploy some Clients with windows7 with SCCM2012 and UDI-Wizard Designer.

My problem is, that the applications were shown, but he didn't istall them.

If I put the Client into the created Device Collection all Applications were installed automatically.

Do You know this Problem?

Thanks

Bye Patrick

Hi there, I'm having similiar issues, but I can't find an AppEnforce.log on my client. Where should that log be?

Hey, that log file is in c:\windows\ccm\logs. It will only be there if an application installation has actually started, though. Check appdiscovery.log for information.

Both of you: have you checked this box on your applications? It's needed for installing apps in a OSD task sequence.

p2A12.png

bob88: you have some errors in both the smsts and appenforce log files.

In your "Setup Windows and Configuration Manager" step, have you specified any installation properties? In the smsts log file, I saw some errors about MP (management point). Try adding SMSMP=sccmserver.domain.com to the installation properties in the step mentioned above.