bob88

UDI Wizard Designer Applications will not install

Hey Guys,

I deploy some Clients with windows7 with SCCM2012 and UDI-Wizard Designer.

My problem is, that the applications were shown, but he didn't istall them.

If I put the Client into the created Device Collection all Applications were installed automatically.

Do You know this Problem?

Thanks

Bye Patrick

Hey Patrick,

I've written a guide how to get Application and Program deployment to work in SCCM 2012.

Check it out here; http://heineborn.com/tech/applications-via-udi-in-mdt-2012/

I cant even get my Applications to show in the UDI Wizard Designer, Its just blank.

I have verified that 1)They can be installed install application TS without being deployed. 2)My app is set to whether user is logged on or not.

Any ideas?

Have you checked the hi-lighted part in UDI Wizard ?

you need input the server name and click validate.

post-20510-0-52485600-1372577196_thumb.jpg

Hi,

i get the same Problem. I added the Applications (Office 2010) and one Package (SAP) into the UDI Wizard. If i boot the MDT ZTI i can mark this both programms but if the deployment finished nothing is installed.

The next one is i don't get any error massages?

My Settings are the same one if you see in the guide from Heineborn. I deployed the Programms to a device colletion.

If i install the Programs without the OS Deployment it works.

Any ideas?

Tim

Do you have "Convert list to two digits" = "cscript.exe "%deployroot%\scripts\ZTICoalesce.wsf" /CoalescePattern:Applications /CoalesceTarget:CoalescedApps /CoalesceDigits:2" and "Install Application" = Base Variable Name "COALESCEDAPPS" in your task sequence?

In the UDI WIzard, Install Programs Page, "Edit Software Settings", your Task Sequence Software Base Variable should be "COALESCEDAPPS"

I had this issue a while back and basically I started the file over and re-added the programs back in and they started to deploy.