benji

SCCM 2012 Secondary Site

I'm having issues with OSD deployment in SCCM 2012,

I've just Migrated Clients in a Secondary Site from SCCM 2007 to SCCM 2012.

1. I've Tested Application Deployment which seems to work fine, however under the Deployment Monitoring it just says "Still in Progress" even though the application has been deployed.

2. I'm able to Successfully PXE Boot Clients, however when i attempt to Load a TS, it fails to get policy and throws a generic error of "0x80004005"

At first i thought this was related to some of my packages not being distubuted to the distrubution points, however i've checked this and they are all distrubuted fine, i've even removed everything from my TS other then the basic setup. I.E, (Format, Install Windows, Join Domain).

I've been having mixed results with this, some times the TS will load and deploy, however other times i'll recieve a generic error of "0x80004005" and other times it'll fail half way through the TS - I've been tested on VM's in Hyper V.

I'm currently still running our SCCM 2007 Enivorment, however.

I've created the primary site and secondary site for SCCM 2012 under new Site codes, and i've removed the boundary points from this secondary site in SCCM 2007 and shut down that server.

I've applied the AD Site to a new boundary point in SCCM 2012 and attached that to a boundary group which is assigned to the secondary site computer, for content and site assignment.

Note: in the attached Site Status Picture you'll notice that SMS_SITE_Componet_Manager is displaying as "Component Not Installed by Site Compoment Manager" - i've attached the log files for this.

Also, in the Site Status Monitoring Window, some of my Management Points display as 0 Bytes in Size, however looking at the log files it seems fine, so i'm not sure if this is normal?

Please Help :)

post-8515-0-11670400-1351214409_thumb.png

post-8515-0-94355100-1351214423_thumb.png