SCCMefied

Links to guides on other sites

Question

4 answers to this question

I noticed that there was a need for some guides on SCVMM, so I created some. You can find them here http://www.windows-noob.com/forums/index.php?/forum/107-system-center-virtual-machine-manager/, or on my personal blog at: http://adinermie.wordpress.com/scvmm/.

AdinE please post more and more . I love to have your detailed posts to understand a lot about System center Products .

I learned through Windows-noob ( SCCM 2012 ) was amamzing experencing and i am happy pro now . Please upload more and more guides to help many people ..

Thanks for your time and Effort

Thank Kartook, it's nice to know that my time and efforts are appreciated.

As a quick FYI to everyone... as mentioned on my personal blog (where I also post these guides, usually before I post them here), my power supply in my lab server blew up on Sunday night! So, currently there will be a delay in new posts until I get a replacement (waiting on the Vendor for the RMA).

I do appreciate the support, and look forward to feedback on how I can improve (i.e. my writing style, screenshots, steps explained, etc.) to better help everyone. Also, as a shameless plug again to my personal blog, I put up a poll to see what people want me to cover next. Ultimately, I plan on covering all the System Center products (at least in reference to putting guides on my personal blog). But I wanted to see what people were currently interested in seeing.

Again, thanks for the appreciation and support.