Anakin

SCCM 2012 SP1 on Windows Server 2012 SQL 2012 SP1

Question

Hello friends, I install a separate primary site with Windows Server 2012, SQL Server 2012, for that I need the SCCM 2012, where he was meeting with sp1 included?, I have the sccm 2012 sp1 but it is a fresh install and not if I have to first install sccm 2012 and then sp1 or I can download it and the latter, including SP1, if they give me the address I will be very grateful

Hi,

The beta download at Microsoft.com is a complete installation so you don't have to install the RTM version first and you shouldn't either. http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=34607

The biggest difference though is that you have to install the Automated Installation kit for Windows 8 manually before installing SCCM 2012 sp1.

Regards,

Jörgen

yup and here's how to do it (Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit or Windows ADK)

http://www.niallbrady.com/2012/06/20/how-can-i-upgrade-system-center-2012-configuration-manager/

remember that SP1 is in beta and therefore not supported in production unless you are a TAP customer,

cheers

niall

i am running sccm 2012 sp1 with sql 2012 sp1 .

then you are running an unsupported version, if you have any issues that require you to call Microsoft, Microsoft may not help you.