cevyn

SCCM Direct rule Collection list - how to remove a member

Created a small collection list of 1 devices for initial testing. Using a Direct rule if I rememer correctly. I'm new to SCCM2012 and finding my way. Testing was going fine. I tried to add 1 more device to the same test collection list, but by mistake included all other workstations. When I thought I was removing a device from my working test collection list I discovered it actually deleted the device from the complete list of all workstations as well as from my test collection list.

There is a right click option to remove from collection but it is always greyed out. I'm missing something obvious I assume. Could someone enlighten me?

Also there is a function to remove a collection list but with my experience with delete I'm concerned it will remove all my workstations from the database since I have them accidently in my test collection list? So the second question is how does the delete collection list work related to existence in other collection lists?