doppers

A query ......query :-)

Question

Hi All,

First apologies if this has come up before.

I am currently deploying some updates but before i applied the updates i wanted to find what clients had the particuliar software version installed. The queries worked fine and i have successfully deployed the updates. Now the clients have the latest version of the software the queries should no longer produce the clients as results. But for some reason the queries seem to of not updated.

Is there any way to force the query to update the results so it no longer shows these clients?

6 answers to this question

Thanks Jorgen, its just a query.......am i being silly but there is no option to Run the query again.......unless i guess i delete the query and recreate so that it Runs the query again?

Is there no way to just force the query to refresh the results?

We can’t definitively answer this question without your query. You need to post your query, before anyone can truly answer this.

Based on the query and how it was written, you will need to check you ARP data too, to confirm that the arp data is unique from the older version.