alewoodrum

Client version '5.00.7804.1000' is not compatible with the site '111' version '5.00.7711.0000

so which one has the old version ? your new site ? or your dp ? one of them has a client version install which is the RTM release of Configuration Manager 2012 (5.00.7711.0000), the other has the SP1 version of the client (5.00.7804.1000)

Hi

I am having the same issue after upgrading to SP1. All my newly domain joined devices are complaining. I have only one primary server. I manually upgraded it. Still the same issue.

Can you guide us how to delete the old version from MP and insert the new version to MP.

Please help...

Anyweb,

sorry for the delay in responding, but i ended up rebuilding the system with server 2012, sql 2012 sp1, and brand new install of sccm 2012 sp1.

the server had the '5.00.7711.0000 and i couldn't figure it out how to change that version. plus all the other issues with the DP.

Wow...

If you reinstall on the 2012 server, your WSUS will not work. Are you using SCCM for your Windows updates? I tried this in our DEV environment the WSUS is not compatible with Serve 2012.

Do you use Lync or msn? I can add you, so we can chat..

Shri

Hi

I did the same. I reinstall SCCM2012sp1, in a new Server 2008 R2. Did the client push. All new devices are getting the installation package and working well. The old existing client are not getting the new site code. Any idea? Please advise.