alewoodrum

Client version '5.00.7804.1000' is not compatible with the site '111' version '5.00.7711.0000

I had the same Problem with the client version thing. I had to do following Steps to fix it:

1. If you made an Extension in the Active Directory for your SCCM Installation just open ADSIedit go To CN System=>CN System Management remove the Object CN=SMS-MP..... (don't worry it will be recreated by the sccm server hourly. if not check rights on the object (the sccm computer object need to have rights to write into the System Management Object)

2. Just wait until next morning! The Server should updated all Version Numbers by itself!

• Like 2

I had the same Problem with the client version thing. I had to do following Steps to fix it:

1. If you made an Extension in the Active Directory for your SCCM Installation just open ADSIedit go To CN System=>CN System Management remove the Object CN=SMS-MP..... (don't worry it will be recreated by the sccm server hourly. if not check rights on the object (the sccm computer object need to have rights to write into the System Management Object)

2. Just wait until next morning! The Server should updated all Version Numbers by itself!

This has got the clients installing for me after R2 upgrade. Thanks

Thanks, we had a similar issue too after upgrading SCCM to R2 SP1 and was fixed after deleting the object in AD.