IanLeach

Software Center, Business Hours and Impact to Client

Hi Guys,

This is a really simple question I think and wondered if anyone had a definitive answer...

If a user sets their business hours as 00:00 to 00:00 for every day of the week, does this mean that the machine believes it's in use 24/7 and no software updates etc are deployed to the client? Or does it mean that effectively the user has no business hours?

I just don't want anyone to have the ability to block any critical management activities.

Thanks,

Ian.

Hi Guys,

This is a really simple question I think and wondered if anyone had a definitive answer...

If a user sets their business hours as 00:00 to 00:00 for every day of the week, does this mean that the machine believes it's in use 24/7 and no software updates etc are deployed to the client? Or does it mean that effectively the user has no business hours?

I just don't want anyone to have the ability to block any critical management activities.

Thanks,

Ian.

A deadline will still be a deadline, even if the user could set it to 24/7 the updates will still install the moment the deadline is reached, business hours or not.