Question

Hi All,

I have a small lab setup.

Just a CAS and Primary and vm clients both win 7

I followed the steps to integrate mdt and have a play

When i get to the creation of my TS - I dont have the option detailed in the tutorial here, but only the option for USER DRIVEN REPLACE TASK SEQUENCE.

I think i have screweed it in the UDI designer. Finding it quite hard to get my head round actually.

Anyone know what i am doing wrong.

I have updated my DP etc im pretty sure i have the latest file as per the tutorial.

Any tid-bits appreciated and i will keep trying till i get this nice and working.

Regards

WAZZIE

3 answers to this question

JUST A SIDE NOTE:

I installed and integrated mdt2012 update1 on my CAS - is this the correct server in the lab environment ?

Any pointers would be appriecaited - Have a nice evening.

I’m not entirely sure what you are asking but it sounds like you could use some help becoming more familiar with MDT. To start, there are some great walk-through videos on the Springboard Series on TechNet site. The first one is Deployment Day Session 1: Introduction to MDT 2012 and the second is Deployment Day Session 2: MDT 2012 Advanced.

You are using the correct version of MDT 2012 as the update 1 is the latest version.

I strongly recommend checking out the videos above and reading the documentation on the Springboard page.

Hope this helps!

Jessica
Windows Outreach Team – IT Pro