Deano

Client Status in Collection

Hi,

I have a collection setup for new machines that has rigorous polling enabled to ensure that all windows updates are fully compliant and SCEP in installed and updated. I have a custom Client Settings that is set to for 5 mins and only deployed the collection mentioned but i have noticed that even though updates are being deployed and SCEP installed, the collection still lists these few machines as no client.

SCEP is definitely installed and the updates are being rolled out. I presume that its just some polling that is not being picked up, but i thought that my setting of 5 mins would resolve this?

Thanks

Deano

Hi,

I have a collection setup for new machines that has rigorous polling enabled to ensure that all windows updates are fully compliant and SCEP in installed and updated. I have a custom Client Settings that is set to for 5 mins and only deployed the collection mentioned but i have noticed that even though updates are being deployed and SCEP installed, the collection still lists these few machines as no client.

SCEP is definitely installed and the updates are being rolled out. I presume that its just some polling that is not being picked up, but i thought that my setting of 5 mins would resolve this?

Thanks

Deano

I have taken a look at the boundaries and noticed that the laptop was using the wireless connection even though a ethernet cable was plugged in.

The wireless IP is different to the wired and I only had the wired IPS set in boundary.

I have disabled the wireless and hope to see a change in the collection details now