jazzlara

SCCM 2012 Windows Update Revisions

Hello,
How do 'Update Revisions' get handled in SCCM 2012? In System Center Essentials, there were options that state:
Updated versions of update are occasionally released. The user can choose whether to automatically approve these revisions, or continue to use the older version which will continue to be approved.
You can either choose to automatically approve the latest revision of the update, or continue using the older version and manually approve the new update revision.
My client currently wants to continue to use the old version and manually approve the new update revision.

How would one accomplish this on the SCCM/WSUS side?

UPDATE: - Would that be the same as the Supersedence rules under the SUP properties??

BONUS:

1. I've setup some ADR's for monthly updates via the tutorial on this site. On the Deployment Schedule Tab it has the start date and the Deadline date. Will those get updated each month, or does the Admin have to go in and set new dates manually? Does this make sense?

UPDATE: I'm attempting to have the Deployment Schedule set to As soon as possible for both Availability time and Deadline and am going to create a Maintenance Window for that Collection. Why can't the Deadline just reset the date to the Last Run time? Really, no way to do this?

2. I have update ADR's for each OS, how often should I create a new Package for them? I'm imagining it will get quite large over time. 6-12 months?
Thank you for any insight you can provide,

Anyweb- Great Tutorials! We appreciate the effort.