asthaway

SCCM 2012 Network Access Account password problem

Question

•  

Hello Everyone,

I got a problem with the Network Access Account on SCCM 2012. I didn't have any problem previously and can deploy OS successfully. The problem started last week when I tried to deploy an OS. It gave me a error on Task Sequence then I searched for the error and found that its related with the Network Access Account. On SCCM Config Manager I checked the Network Access Account and found that I had the wrong password. But the bigger problem starts here: on configManager Administration/Security/accounts window I open my NAS properties and on the verify window tried to reach a simple network share and it says the password is wrong, then I change the password and tried to verify one more time and it successfully reaches the share, I simply click apply and OK as usual but when I open the properties window I always see the old password stays there. I tried to change the password maybe 100 time but I didn't work. My NAS is a normal domain account with Domain Users permissions, I ve already checked the password, account and password never expires options, they are all rightly configured. I also tried to make a new account to use as a NAS, then I set it on SCCM as a NAS but the result is always the same. Accounts have wrong password and I cant change and save it. Actually I can change till I close the properties window then its all gone , reset to old wrong password. Please help me with that, I am googling it like 2 days and found that the same thing happened to 2 other people, but there is no solution..

1 answer to this question