jbudd0649

Remote Control a PC based on logged on user

Does anyone know if it is possible to remote control a PC based on the currently logged on user ?? We recently switched from a Novell based network to a Microsoft based network. In the old environment all windows machines were managed using the Zenworks client for Microsoft and cosoleone. I could open consoleone search the tree for a user and click remote control. This allowed us to remote control the selected user no matter what workstation they were logged into. Now in order to remote control with SCCM 2012 I have to know the machine name of the logged on users PC. Getting the user to find and tell me the name is sometimes a nightmare. Am I missing something, or is this functionality not part of SCCM? I really loved having that functionality and it's going to be such a bummer if we can no longer do this. Thanks