anyweb

using System Center 2012 Configuration Manager - Part 11. Upgrading the hierarchy to Service Pack 1

After updating to SP1 we are unable to deploy in our test environment. When we deploy the OS the following error occurs:

The task sequence execution engine failed executing the action (Apply Operating System) in the group (Install Operating System) with the error code 2148077575
Action output: ... omNet : 0) ), HRESULT=80091007 (e:\nts_sccm_release\sms\client\osdeployment\applyos\installimage.cpp,1460)
resolvePkgSource(), HRESULT=80091007 (e:\nts_sccm_release\sms\client\osdeployment\applyos\installimage.cpp,1503)
Apply(), HRESULT=80091007 (e:\nts_sccm_release\sms\client\osdeployment\applyos\installimage.cpp,1712)
installer.install(), HRESULT=80091007 (e:\nts_sccm_release\sms\client\osdeployment\applyos\installimage.cpp,1787)
Entering ReleaseSource() for C:\_SMSTaskSequence\Packages\AMS0002BThe user tries to release a source directory C:\_SMSTaskSequence\Packages\AMS0002B that is either already released or we have not connected to it
InstallImage( g_InstallPackageID, g_ImageIndex, targetVolume, ImageType_OS, g_ConfigPackageID, g_ConfigFileName, bOEMMedia, g_RunFromNet ), HRESULT=80091007 (e:\nts_sccm_release\sms\client\osdeployment\applyos\applyos.cpp,509)
Installation of image 1 in package AMS0002B failed to complete..
he hash value is not correct. (Error: 80091007; Source: Windows). The operating system reported error 2148077575: The hash value is not correct.

We have updated the OS Image to the distribution point and tried again (after distribution was completed), however we still receive the same error.

Any ideas are welcome!

I've a question about step 3 Install WSUS hotfix to support Windows 8 and Server 2012
The SUP role is in our environment hosted on a seperate server , do I need to install this update on that server and also on my primary server

Thanks in advance for any help.

Regards

J

After updating to SP1 we are unable to deploy in our test environment. When we deploy the OS the following error occurs:

The task sequence execution engine failed executing the action (Apply Operating System) in the group (Install Operating System) with the error code 2148077575

Action output: ... omNet : 0) ), HRESULT=80091007 (e:\nts_sccm_release\sms\client\osdeployment\applyos\installimage.cpp,1460)

resolvePkgSource(), HRESULT=80091007 (e:\nts_sccm_release\sms\client\osdeployment\applyos\installimage.cpp,1503)

Apply(), HRESULT=80091007 (e:\nts_sccm_release\sms\client\osdeployment\applyos\installimage.cpp,1712)

installer.install(), HRESULT=80091007 (e:\nts_sccm_release\sms\client\osdeployment\applyos\installimage.cpp,1787)

Entering ReleaseSource() for C:\_SMSTaskSequence\Packages\AMS0002BThe user tries to release a source directory C:\_SMSTaskSequence\Packages\AMS0002B that is either already released or we have not connected to it

InstallImage( g_InstallPackageID, g_ImageIndex, targetVolume, ImageType_OS, g_ConfigPackageID, g_ConfigFileName, bOEMMedia, g_RunFromNet ), HRESULT=80091007 (e:\nts_sccm_release\sms\client\osdeployment\applyos\applyos.cpp,509)

Installation of image 1 in package AMS0002B failed to complete..

he hash value is not correct. (Error: 80091007; Source: Windows). The operating system reported error 2148077575: The hash value is not correct.

We have updated the OS Image to the distribution point and tried again (after distribution was completed), however we still receive the same error.

Any ideas are welcome!

Experiencing the exact same thing. I am being told that it is a bug, but they wont say any more than that.

Hi Nail,

I am facing problem after upgrading SCCM 2012 to SP1. I have CAS & 3 Primary sites below it. The Site Data & Global Replication is not working between the sites. CAS SCCM console opens up fine without "Read only Mode"However if I run "exec spdiagdrs" on CAS DB,its shows site in Maintenance Mode. I have opened CASE with Microsoft but still they are unable to get the solution. They are unable to get CAS out of Maintenance mode.

Please help.

Hello all!

I am new to SCCM. I followed the above instructions to upgrade my existing build to SP1. Everything appears to have worked, however, when I PXE boot and attempt to run a task, it partitions the drive, installs the OS, and installs the client, however at the end of the client install the task ends and goes to the Windows 7 desktop. This was not an issue before installing SP1.

I have recreated the task and nothing has changed. Any ideas? Ive tried searching the net but I havent found much on this

It looks like we had some issues with Windows Server 2012, VMware ESX 5.1 and the E1000(e) network cards.

We have changed all network to VMXNET 3 and it looks like this fixed a lot of strange errors (from hash errors till corrupted files).