anyweb

using System Center 2012 Configuration Manager - Part 11. Upgrading the hierarchy to Service Pack 1

Great set of instructions as always, our SCCM 2012 instance is now at SP1 :)

Saying that, our PXE boot is no longer working - the interface seen on the clients looks a little different and they get no 'Press F12 to PXE boot' anymore, they simply connect and try to download policy - nothing happens and they move to the next boot device (e.g. hard disk).

Do we need to do anything with pre-SP1 PXE boot images etc.? I can't find anything so far looking around Google.

just follow my guide above and see does that resolve (after confirming the error messages) if not, post your errors here.

The log file is not getting updated, I turned off then on again PXE for the distribution point after checking the guide again, and still no joy...any thoughts? I have SP1 and CU2 for SP1 now installed.