JuhaK

SCCM2012 how to get report from machines that needs some updates

Question

Hi all!

My superior today asked (told) me to get a report from customer SCCM that shows all machines that haven't got all nescessary MS updates / upgrades. I'm not sure I understood my task correctly but what is my choises here? What kind of reports can I get from SCCM 2012 that shows me data I need? Or what kind of custom report can I create for this task? Or is that even possible?

First I though that report should show the machines that are not up to date with updates AND also should see what updates are missing from those machines... mission impossible?

-Juha

4 hours ago, Mostafa said:

yes , the MS Engineer accessed the server remotely then he advised to upgrade to a higher version like 1610 to solve this issue .

but now ; you mean that this problem will appear even after upgrade , right ?

Correct, Out of the box, you MUST use CMCB to deploy SU in order to get a list of SU in CMCB. if you are using WSUS them you MUST use WSUS reporting to get that list.