alim_long

[SCCM 2012] TS failed:There no task sequences available to this computer

Microsoft provided me with two SQL queries to run against the database.

This one will check for bad policies in the database. if no results are returned from this query then you don't have the same issue.

SELECT * FROM ResPolicyMap WHERE machineid = 0 and PADBID IN (SELECT PADBID FROM PolicyAssignment WHERE BodyHash IS NULL)

This one will remove any bad policies if there are any.

Delete FROM ResPolicyMap WHERE machineid = 0 and PADBID IN (SELECT PADBID FROM PolicyAssignment WHERE BodyHash IS NULL)

After that restart the management point and everything should be working normally.

I thought I'd register and post a thank you for this post because it managed to fix an issue I'd been having for a few days. Also for anyone else that cares this also fixed a few issues we had with deploying clients and the clients not communicating with the SCCM Server and installing SCEP.

This one will check for bad policies in the database. if no results are returned from this query then you don't have the same issue.

SELECT * FROM ResPolicyMap WHERE machineid = 0 and PADBID IN (SELECT PADBID FROM PolicyAssignment WHERE BodyHash IS NULL)

Delete FROM ResPolicyMap WHERE machineid = 0 and PADBID IN (SELECT PADBID FROM PolicyAssignment WHERE BodyHash IS NULL)

After that restart the management point and everything should be working normally.

This query resolved my issue of my staging collections of OSD deployments were not seeing their assigned OSD task sequences. Thanks for the post it helped me out greatly!

This solved our Problem, after we stuck for 2 Weeks trying to resolve it

we had the Error: no task sequences available for this computer error code 80004005

Thank you very much!

Just checking in to thank you. This solved my problem as well!

Works like a charm ! In my case it wasn't necessary to restart the management point service. Thank you for your solution.