pascal.10

Application Web Service Control Manager AWEBSVC is not responding to HTTP requests

Hello everyone,
after updating the sp1 I get this error on the event log and also in SCCM2012sp1->Monitoring->System Status->Site status->Application catalog web service point:

Application Web Service Control Manager detected AWEBSVC is not responding to HTTP requests. The http error is 12002.

googling i found this possible solution, but not works:

- %windir%\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\aspnet_regiis.exe /iru

- remove and reinstall Application catalog web service point

- reboot

- remove UAC

- add sccm Certificate to trusted root certificatification autority

Please can you help me to resolve my issues? Thanks!

I've gone through the complete install 2x. Server 2012 R2 with SCCM 2012R2 and SQL 2012 Enterprise wSP1. I'm creating a test server all components on one box.

I've gone through step-by-step (Windows-noob) with older versions of SCCM and have always been able to make SCCM work.

It seems that something has changed in 2012R2 either server or SCCM 2012R2 that gets me to the frustrating error every time as follows:

Severity Type Site code Date / Time System Component Message ID Description
Error Milestone XYZ 8/21/2014 7:45:52 AM Server1.contoso.local SMS_AWEBSVC_CONTROL_MANAGER 8101 Application Web Service Control Manager detected AWEBSVC is not responding to HTTP requests.

The http error is 12002. Possible cause: IIS service is not responding. Solution: Manually restart the W3SVC service on the AWEBSVC. For more information, refer to Microsoft Knowledge Base article 838891.

I've looked all over for error 12002 and KB838891 with no success on fixing my issues.

Any help would be appreciated!!

post-13259-0-97729400-1408663858_thumb.png

AWEBSVC.txt

IIS.txt

PORTALWEB.txt