• google.com
    • myitforum.com
    • msfn.org
    • neowin.net
    • microsoft technet forums
    • other (please share)
    • some consultant told me about the place
    • digg.com

more and more people are coming here to get answers to their SCCM and Windows Deployment problems, how did you end up here ? vote and tell us !

cheers

anyweb

As I always say: Google is your friend!

I found this website when i searched for ConfigMgr material, don't remember exactly what but I do know that :) Marcus did the right thing to check it out and I'm glad he did cuz he can be really helpful to many users with his knowledge! He have already been helpful by writing many great posts!

As I always say: Google is your friend!

I found this website when i searched for ConfigMgr material, don't remember exactly what but I do know that :) Marcus did the right thing to check it out and I'm glad he did cuz he can be really helpful to many users with his knowledge! He have already been helpful by writing many great posts!

Hello all, i found this forum doing some research for SCCM :)

Of course, thanks to our friend Google

Also mainly through google and seemed this was about the only good site for SCCM issues. Currently still have SCCM issues but putting it on hold as WDS issues is seriously making me feel like a utter noob. Anything beyond the most simple setup seems to be the equivelent of summoning a flok of cave dragons :P

I was looking for instructions on how to deploy and configure WDS, been an old hand at RIS I discovered this site on one of my visits about RIS... I tend to check this site first for answers and solutions :)

The one thing i remember about finding this site is that I was using google to solve a minor problem in my testenvironment. I'm using the site since...

I'd like to take the opportunity to thank Anyweb and all contributors for the work put in this forum. It's an enormous asset to my daily work!