Jump to content


Sign in to follow this  
zainulpatel

Client Status issue on Primary

Recommended Posts

I have a following issue.
When i check for client status under "All systems collections" in SCCM console on Main Primary Site it shows as "Yes"
But when i check the same thing on Child Primary Site it shows as "No"
Now the status which is shown on child primary site is correct and the one on Main primary site is incorrect.
This same thing is seen on other child sites as well. There are systems which should be showing as "no" in client status show as yes on Main Primary site..

Please assiste how can this be corrected ..Just to add the Clear Install Flag is set to "No" on Main primary Site.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...