Dear All,

I am using Windows Server Backup on Windows Server 2008 R2. I backup my server machine (system drive only) 3 times in a month with Backup Once option in Windows Server Backup Console.

1: I need to do complete restore to my first backup but only recovery option is available in windows server backup console.
2: When i boot my system with DVD then it shows only previous backup (2nd only) and not shows the first one.

Please help me to complete restore my system to 1st backup state.

Regards,
RMA

Dear All,

I think i have got something to tell that, i have two harddrives on my running system and the backup generated was stored on second harddrive. When i restore system backup it ask me the drivers for the second harddrive, but when i backup my machine on the second partation of my active harddrive it works fine.

So i conclude that you need the harddrive drivers to restore, if you backup your system on the second harddrive of the running system or else backup your system on the second partation of the active harddrive.

If anyone have any other information please share because might be i am wrong at this stage.

Regards

RMA