manam.pervez

Hyper V client PC not Receiving Os deployment from SCCM 2012

hello All,

i followed Book, Video Tutorial and Google as well and Windows-Noob to install and setup my OS Deployment from SCCM 2012 in test environment.

everything is seems Ok, because i followed all the Reference. but when i try to Deploy Task Sequences to Hyper-V Client.

pxe.png

PXE1.png

please advice.

Thank you

Hello Rocket,

Thank you for your reply, Yes i have tried Dynamic and Fixed VHD size as well. and i tried to install OS from media disk, is working fine and after install OS, my OS received DHCP IP, so that means my DHCP ip is working fine.

and i have tried to OS Deploy Trough SCCM 2012, couple of other Hyper-v with diffident places, but no luck,

i guess something is wrong in DP or my SCCm 2012 Configuration.

any idea please..

please advice

The WDS service is started on the PXE service point?

Has the SMSBoot folder within the RemoteInstall populated with pxeboot.com and other files?

You have distributed both x86 and x64 boot.wims to DP and configured them to deploy from PXE server?

yes WDS service is running and PXE is enable .

and about boot images x64/x86, when i tried to Distribute content > add > "There are no items to show in this view" (That means its already distributed)

and i am not sure "Has the SMSBoot folder within the RemoteInstall populated with pxeboot.com and other files?"

can you please guide me where to go and how to check this please.

Thank you