pbalderos

I am no longer able to copy software packages to my Distribution Point

Urgent please help!

About 4 days ago I created a software package / program and tried to upload it to our DP. Well I tested the deployment on a couple test pcs and received the following

One thing I did notice that makes me confused as to if it is an issue with the DP or just software distribution is the fact that when I look under

Software Updates>Deplyment Packages: I was able to create a new deployment as we do every quarter. So I expanded the package where it lists the following:

Access Accounts

Distribution Points

SMS 2003 Programs

Software updates

Package status

So I expanded Package Status to view the DP in question and it shows that update deployement package I created succfuly updated to the DP. The source version is up to date

This is why I am confused and wondering why the update package seems to be fine but anything related to Software Distribution keeps giving me errors.

When I navigate to System Status> Site Status>MySite> Compenent Status I get three components in a critical status:

SMS_MP_CONTROL_MANAGER

SMS_DISTRIBUTION_MANAGER

SMS_SRS_REPORTING_POINT

post-17849-0-54739700-1366056907_thumb.jpg

post-17849-0-44000800-1366056908_thumb.jpg

post-17849-0-31045500-1366056911_thumb.jpg

Hello Peter!

Thanks. I did review the dismgr.log and this is what I found. ALso I had to remove the server names. Any thoughts?

Thanks

Phil

post-17849-0-21875500-1366145743_thumb.jpg