MIGxxx

Problems with downloading application in software center because of SSL - solved

Hello,

i was looking for a solution in many forums and couldn´t find help.

I´m using SCCM2012 SP1 with 8 DP´s in other countries. Only one DP is working correctly. I tried to find the difference between their setups but found nothing.

When i open the software center and install an application which was successfully distributed to this DP it is not downloading.

The status is: Downloading (0% complete) and after 20 seconds it changes and stays with status Downloading information. Nothing more happens.

ContentTransferManager.log shows the following until i finally canceled the job in software center:

7e7ba9i2.jpg

DataTransferService.log shows periodical but not when i try to download the package this:

grxue3m7.jpg

When i try to open the URL from DataTransferService.log in browser the message is:

xuco2nin.jpg

While i was writing this post i found the solution.

In IIS Manager the following entry has to be removed.

lz8bj9yb.jpg

After this i can download files and connect to URL

l4n2z2fk.jpg