straytoasters

Enable client caching

Is there a setting to enabling client caching other then the tick mark "persist content in clienet cache"? The cache size is set to 10GB (based on the ConfigMan install string). We have not set any additional text for a location, so I would assum it would to to the default location (...\ccm\cache) but there is nothing in there. When I open ConfigMan from Control Panel on the client the settings in the Temporary Program Download Folder is grayed out but as soon as I click configure it all becomes non-grayed out and the folder path changes to the default path and the size changes to 10GB, so surley it see's what it is being told, but the content is not persisting. Is there a setting that needs to be enabled in the task, or more text in the ConfigMan install string, or ???

StrayToasters