Whisky

Install Applications during OSD

Hi Peter

yes your right, its not installing my applications or even attempting.

This is what i can see:

• Applying Operating System
  • Applying Driver Package TOSHL850-1UJ - Downloading and Installing Device Drivers
  • Applying Network Settings (briefly flashes up)
  • Setup Windows and Configuartion Manager

It then reboots into windows and installs devices, applying system settings, reboots and sets up for first time use, checking video performance, Reboots and sets up for first use and prompts for logon.

Hope this helps.

The network drivers are installed and it joins the domain as part of the Task Sequence. It does install the configuation manager client during the setup windows and configuation manager and then reboots.

Considering there are no clues in the logs and all drivers are installed, have you tried re-arranging the last steps of your TS after the client gets installed?

You could try and add just a single package/application (office 2010) if you havent already after the setup windows task and disable the rest including Install software updates task just to rule out it is nothing weird with the way your application groups are nested as you obviously have some validation attached to your groups to prevent/allow the different applications to install on the appropriate systems.

Hi Rocket

I've rearranged as suggested but still have the same issue but setup windows and configuration manager step didn't install. i have also disabled install software updates and tried a single application, still without success.

Not tried a package yet.