Whisky

Install Applications during OSD

And the client is fully installed with your initial Task sequence?? (it may be stuck in provisioning mode which means it will not accept any new policies)

You have created the configMgr client from definition?

Just right click on your package node and create package from definition. Choose configuration manager client ALL 5.0 as seen below. Go through rest of settings when finished select package, properties and choose to copy to content share. Distribute package to DP(s) and change the default configmgr client in your TS to the new one.

client.PNG

Sorry for the delay.

I have created a package from definitions.

I wasn't sure which option I'm supposed to use so I selected Always obtain source file from a source folder and package source folder to \\servername\SMS_xxx\Client. I ticked the copy the content in this package to a package share on distribution points under the Data Access tab and distributed it.

Unfortunately I'm still having the same issue in that config manager isn't installing and neither are the applications.

Not sure what logs im supposed to be looking at but noticed that the new config manager client isn't installing during OSD. I've attached the ccmsetup.log if that helps

ccmsetup.log