NeoXQ

Automatically Clients Aprove not working.

Question

Hello,

I have SCCM 2007 R3 in Mixed Mode and we automatically approve computers in trusted domains.

Every computer which is imaged from our network are approved, no problems there.

But when a computers is installed with a Stand-alone media from USB-Key the client will show up in the configuration manager console, but it will not be approved.

I need to manual click on approve.

In the Task Sequence i have the step: Setup windows and ConfigMgr, and this step will install the SCCM client.

But with the Stand-Alone Media the computer will be installed offline, so it can't communicate with the SCCM Server while installing.

What shall i do to resolve this problem?

Do we need to install the client manual after the computer is connected to our network and in our domain?

Thanks in advanced.

With kind regards,

Mitchel

2 answers to this question

Hi,

I would change the Automatic Approval setting to Automatically approve all, in many scenarios it really doesn't matter if you approve all computers or if you only approve the ones in a trusted domain.

Regards,
Jörgen