Jump to content


jcvnstdn

451 4.4 dns query failed on exchange 2013

Recommended Posts

I am experiencing the following errors

 

451 4.4 dns query failed on exchange 2013

 

451 4.4 dns a storage transient failure? ( regarding this, i see my spam box was full, could this be the cause?)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Ok i fixed my issue, this was related to a custom rule that was created.

The rule was setup for SCL filtering. I made some changes to my filter, as well as added the following command to XCH powershell

Set-RemoteDomain -Identity domain.com -TNEFEnabled:$true

 

After this i had no failed messages.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok this is a clear and definite issue! The moment I disable this the issue Pops up again!

 

Set-RemoteDomain -Identity domain.com -TNEFEnabled:$false

 

I hope MS fixes it soon!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...