xxlgreg

SMS_client_config_manager critical Errors 5 & 53

Hi All

I saw today in my environemnt (SCCM 2007 R3) that SMS_client_config_manager is critical.

I have hundrieds of PC reporting error 5 (SMS Client Configuration Manager cannot connect to the machine "WKS9745") and error 53 (SMS Client Configuration Manager cannot find machine "WKS1123" on the network.

Could you help me how to fix the issue.

Important:

1. Client Push Instalation - is DISABLED

2. Active Directory System Discovery - is DISABLED

Regards

Greg

Did somebody try to push a client to all the systems? The easiest way to make it stop is by emptying the ccrretry.box. This makes the system for stop trying to install the client. So if you still need to push the client you need to figure out why it is generating the access denied messages.

Did somebody try to push a client to all the systems? The easiest way to make it stop is by emptying the ccrretry.box. This makes the system for stop trying to install the client. So if you still need to push the client you need to figure out why it is generating the access denied messages.

That is strange. Both my colegues claim that they did not play with client push agent method. Is there a way to check who did enabled it?

Not sure, you might check if there is something like that between the Status Message Queries. Also, it doesn't have to be that somebody enabled and disabled the (automatic) Client Push Installation, it can also be that somebody right-clicked a collection and did an Install client action.

Not sure, you might check if there is something like that between the Status Message Queries. Also, it doesn't have to be that somebody enabled and disabled the (automatic) Client Push Installation, it can also be that somebody right-clicked a collection and did an Install client action.

Ok thanx , for help. After deleteing 1500 files form ccrretry box problem no longer exist.