Aurock

Help tracking down content from the cas log

I'm having trouble trying to refresh a computer from system center. I've been able to pxe boot and image this same laptop using the same task sequence. When I select the task sequence under "Installation Status" in Software Center and select reinstall, I get an error that the software could not be found on any servers at this time. Checking the cas log, I see "The number of discovered DPs(Including branch dp and multicast) is 0.

Ok, so some content is not on the DP. But what? The lines directly above the error read:

Requesting locations synchronously for content Content_b500a902-4f5b-463f-ab6d-27857ad49f20.1 with priority Medium ContentAccess 6/12/2013 11:37:03 AM 5552 (0x15B0)
I was expecting a package ID number, but instead I got Content_b500a902-4f5b-463f-ab6d-27857ad49f20.1
How can I use that info to track down the content that it's looking for and can't find?