anyweb

How can I install System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager ?

Any chance you can include how to upgrade the Boot Images to WinPE 5 and MDT Package?

I Upgraded to CM 2012 R2, MDT 2013, AIK 8.1. and my task sequence stops at BDD_UninstallRoles (MDT integration).

I'm assuming I have to update the MDT integration, MDT Package and Boot Image files.

I did run the Configure ConfigMgr Intergration to remove and then readd the integration.

I did delete the task BDD_UninstallRoles and recreated it.

Any help would be appreciated. tks

n00b

I ran the "Create MDT Task Sequence" and recreated the Boot Images and MDT Toolkit as described bellow. Now the version is 6.3.9200.16384. I had no errors in the upgrade log so I don't know what appened but it seems my upgrade wasn't 100%.

http://www.windows-noob.com/forums/index.php?/topic/5131-using-sccm-2012-rc-in-a-lab-part-16-integrating-mdt-2012-rc1-with-configuration-manager-2012/

post-21580-0-89754100-1382550970_thumb.jpg

c:\configmgrsetup.lo_

ERROR: Failed to update the default boot image: \\BRAIN\root\sms\site_OTT:SMS_BootImagePackage.PackageID="OTT00005". Error code 0x80041001 Configuration Manager Setup 22/10/2013 12:01:19 PM 12280 (0x2FF8)
WARN: Setup does not upgrade customized boot image package. Please update it manually.

I'm ok with updating the Boot Images and MDT Toolkit Package manually but I still have an issue with MDT integration:

Add -> MDT -> Install Language Packs Offline. Works in a TS

Add -> MDT -> Uninstall Roles and Features. Does NOT work in a TS.

SMSTS.log: Error: <![LOG[Failed to run the action: BDD_UninstallRoles. Incorrect function. (Error: 00000001; Source: Windows)

ZTIOSRole.log: <![LOG[This script should only run in the full OS.]LOG]! I'm running this after "Setup Windows and Configuration Manager" task so it's in "Full OS"

<![LOG[ZTI ERROR - Non-zero return code by ZTIOSRole, rc = 1]LOG]!

So it seems some MDT integration is NOT working or just the ZTIOSRole.wsf

EDIT: The install Roles and Features does NOT work also, same error.

smsts-20131024-051327.log

post-21580-0-64895800-1382618448_thumb.jpg

ZTIOSRole.log