anyweb

How can I deploy Windows 8.1 using System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager

it's not supported to 'upgrade' the operating system, so the supported method would be to do a refresh, ie, capture user data, wipe the hdd and then install Windows 8.1 before restoring the data

it's not supported to 'upgrade' the operating system, so the supported method would be to do a refresh, ie, capture user data, wipe the hdd and then install Windows 8.1 before restoring the data

what do mean capture user data ?

i have more than 100 users pc installed windows 8, and i want upgrade all of the pc's.

do you mean "capture user data" is backup the data, and restore it on new pc installed windows 8.1 ?

One, maybe slightly odd, question I have lol...

When I use WinPE now (for 7 or 8 OSD), I don't get the fish :P.

I'm currently running the Boot Image V 6.3.9600.16384 (both on x86 and x64). This is a slightly later version than yours I presume. I used the ADK 8.1 from your guide to upgrade to SCCM 2012 R2 as well.

I was just wondering, has this since been changed again, or am I missing something?

Thanks,

Phil