abouelse

There are no task sequences available to this computer

I didn't have the deployment set to Make Available to Configuration Manager Clients, media, and PXE. I only had Media and PXE. I removed the deployment and re-deployed with that set properly. Half an hour later, my tests are failing with the same exact error that there are no available task sequences. I really thought that was it. Guess not.

I had this problem during my first time using SCCM. It turned out to be network card drivers missing from WinPE.

For OP, it could be that (assuming it worked before from what you say), the driver for that NIC has become corrupt?

For cwb124, check the NIC in the PC's you want to image and make sure the drivers for them are added to SCCM and are added to the boot images.

Phil

The drivers are added to WinPE for sure. This server built initially the first time it was manually added to SCCM as a computer object in a collection with a required advertisement. It's the rerunning of the task sequence that I can't get to work on at least this one host, and perhaps a couple others.

This is making me mad lol. So this system imaged successfully the first time? Now it doesn't work.

If you pull the record in the console , does it show approved and active?

Maybe try a delete anyways ?

Can you attach the smsts.log file here ?

I had an issue earlier in the week where my task sequence was corrupt and I had to recreate it ( copy the current one).

Making you mad??? I've been at this most of the week lol

The client in the console is Client Type: NONE. Client: NO. Site Code WC1 (correct site code)

You can't really delete from SCCM 2012 anymore. Not the way you could in SCCM 2007, which is one of my gripes. I think it's an issue with just this one object though. I think it's corrupt or somehow effed up. I just don't know how to fix it.