Jump to content


Auto Site-Wide Push On / Not Working on Any Secondary Site

Recommended Posts

Good Afternoon All -

I'm helping repair a fairly new 2012 SP1 CU1 environment which has ~50 secondary site servers - one per remote location. After setting them all up, it was time to deploy clients. I have set about 7 of them to enable site-wide client push to servers, workstations, and CM servers, but it's not working on any of them!

I just looked at each of their Client Install properties and verified everything was selected, an account (which had local admin rights on each computer) was specified to use, and that in Installation properties the SMSSITECODE was that of the Primary server.

I checked ccm.log on some of the secondary servers and only found that the following lines appeared every 30 minutes or so...


Any ideas on why this isn't working? Must the option be on for the Parent / CAS server?


P.S. - If it makes any difference, I just found out that most of the clients already have an older 2007 client installed which will not be used anymore.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.