gitrdone564

Deployment Status Unknown

I'm trying to wrap my head around software updates which I thought were easy to setup. I can confirm that the updates are being sent to the clients without any issue.

However when I try to monitor the ADR I always get a compliance of 0.0% with an Unknown status for all the clients in the collection even after running summarization.

The strange thing sees to be that this is happening only on Windows 8 clients.

The Asset Details show the 2 test clients in the collection as Client check passed/Active.

I've run a Machine Policy Retrieval & Evaluation Cycle manually from both clients as well as a Software Updates Scan Cycle with no change.

I first thought it was Group Policy issue so I removed all instances of WSUS from the GPOs in the domain on Friday and forced GPupdate then restarted both machines. The resultant set of policies report for my machine shows WSUS being applied by the local group policy which I assume is coming from the SCCM client.

I then removed all of the ADRs except the one that is working (Windows 7 Updates). I just recreated the Endpoint Protection ADR by following the guide from this site. I'm getting the same results. No compliance data.

The question is where do I begin digging into fixing this issue?