l.hv.yang

MP File Dispatch Manager

Hi Everyone.

We recently upgraded to SP1 and are noticing some error and warning messages under Component Status--particularly SMS_MP_File_Dispatch_Manager.

The messages we are seeing are: (i've changed the server names in this post)

• MP File Dispatch Manager running on the management point "Server01" cannot connect to site server "Server02".

Management Points seem to be working fine. Has anyone else run into these issues/messages after upgrading to SP1?

Thanks!

Sorry to dredge up an old topic.

We recently started receiving this error on our SCCM 2012 SP1 system.

MP File Dispatch Manager cannot copy files from "C:\SMS\MP\OUTBOXES\rdr.box" to "\\<server.domain>\SMS_TSM\inboxes\auth\ddm.box\regreq".

This thread, and the answers I've found through Googling all say to fix permissions on the outbox or inbox, or to CREATE the outbox or inbox.

However, there is no C:\SMS folder structure on our SCCM server. Our setup was installed by a consultant, and he recommended against installing SCCM2012 on the C: drive, so he created a small C: and a large E:\ that SCCM is installed on.

I see no E:\SMS folder structure either. So my questions are: Is it a good idea to try and create this folder structure manually? Shouldn't SCCM know where it's inboxes / outboxes located?