pamulli

Problems with PXE and nothing in SMSPXE.log

I'm trying to get PXE setup in our environment and am having some issues. We are running 2012 SP1 CU2 with a single site. I've setup the DP for PXE and deployed an X64 and X86 boot image that are both enabled for PXE. When I try to PXE boot it gets an IP, says it downloaded WDSNBP from the DP, identifies the architecture as x64, shows the pending request ID and then a message says "Please wait. SMS is looking for Policy" Contacting Server: 172.X.X.X. It then says TFTP Download: smsboot\x64\abortpxe.com and it aborts the process.

The computer I'm trying to boot is already in the database since it has been imaged before and has the client installed. It also has an OSD task sequence deployed to it.

When I look in SMSPXE.log on my primary server there are no entries since I first tried to get this working several months ago and gave up. The DP I'm trying to boot from is on the same LAN as the machine I'm trying to boot so I do not have anything configured in DHCP nor do I have IPHelpers setup. I'm not sure where to go from here since there isn't anything in the SMSPXE.log?

Thanks

Paul