hany

FEP with workgroup

Question

Hello,

i've SCCM 2012 SP1 and i need to deploy FEP and manage FEP on workgroup machine.

i'm Manually installed SCCM agent by using "CCMsetup.exe smsSiteCode=S01 DNSsuffix=DomainLab.Local"

the client appear on SCCM devices but FEP not automatic install with CCM agent on client side.

any easy way to install CCM agent and FEP at the same time?

other hand i need FEP to get updates first from SCCM if can't then going to internet so if i export FEP policy from CCM and installed FEP using the "SCEPInstall.exe /policy C:\scep\EP_defaultpolicy.xml" after editing policy doing it ? or any suggestions?

thanks.

2 answers to this question

I think you device is getting it's policies, yet. With workgroup devices there are two important things:

1. You need to supply the FQDN of the MP in the installation properties (via SMSMP=)
  2. The devices need to be able to resolve de FQDN of the MP.

Thanks for your replay

i did already install using

ccmsetup.exe SMSSITECODE=S01 /MP:02-SCCM DNSSUFFIX=HanyLab.Local INSTALL=ALL

the CCM agent get installed and FEP agent Also after i configured auto approval for Clients but FEP still can't get the updates form CCM

how ever the updates listed in CCM software center in client side (and already installed in Domain Machines)

i've attached client logs (ClientAgent, UpdateHandler, WUAHandler)

any advice

post-6837-0-54693200-1377835088_thumb.png

PolicyAgent.log

UpdatesHandler.log

WUAHandler.log