HEHS_Matt

Problems installing Application after SP1/CU2 Upgrade

Hi folks,

I'm having a huge amount of trouble with SCCM since I upgraded my system to 2012 SP1 and CU2. Since I installed these two updates, I can no longer successfully install any applications during a task sequence. It would also appear that I get the same errors when attempting to deploy software to completed machines.

I have tried re-creating the task sequence from scratch, but the same errors occur.

I have tried creating a brand new application and putting that in the task sequence, but the same errors occur.

The SCCM admin console shows that the site has green lights across the board for site status and component status.

The smsts.log file gives me the following errors for each application in turn:

---

Execution status received: 16 (Application failed to evaluate )

Installation failed

Install applicaiton action failed: '[application name]'. Error Code 0x80004005

---

Full logs attached.

Similarly, the deployment status for applications in the Admin console shows errors on deployments as:

Evaluation failed [application name] Error 0x80041013 Provider load failure

Any help greatly appreciated - I've been staring at this problem for three days straight without getting any closer to understanding what's going on...

MANY thanks in advance,

-Matt

MP_logs.zip