Canada Jack

How to remove deployment from Collection in SCCM 2012?

For example: I created Task Sequence that call A, and created collection that call B. I deploy the A to B, however later on, I need remove A from B.

But I didn't found any remove button in properties of Collection B.

Current I think can delete Collection B. But if I still need Collection B, so any good idea?

Thanks a lot.

And in conjuction to what Peter has mentioned you could also go to the collection in question and select the deployments tab and delete the deployment from here also!

Thanks, but I go to properties of Collection, select the deployments tab, I can see the task sequence, but I didn't found any remove button. How do I delete the TS?

In other words, delete the deployment for the specific collection. This can be done by selecting the task sequence, select the deployments tab and right-click the specific deployment.

Thanks, but I go to properties of the task sequence, didn't see deployments tab. ONly General, Advanced and Security tab.

Thanks, but I go to properties of Collection, select the deployments tab, I can see the task sequence, but I didn't found any remove button. How do I delete the TS?

You dont go to the actual properties of the collection. You only select the collection and down the bottom of the workspace you will see 3 tabs, Summary, Deployments and Custom Client settings! See below. Just select deployments, Right-click on the deployment you want to remove and delete! The same go's for deleting it via the task sequence method!

DeleteDeploymentFromCollection.PNG

You dont go to the actual properties of the collection. You only select the collection and down the bottom of the workspace you will see 3 tabs, Summary, Deployments and Custom Client settings! See below. Just select deployments, Right-click on the deployment you want to remove and delete! The same go's for deleting it via the task sequence method!

attachicon.gifDeleteDeploymentFromCollection.PNG

Thank you so much. I got it!