I am having nothing but trouble with my SCCM 2012. I am running Server 2012 Standard, SQL server 2012 and SCCM with Endpoint Protection SP1. The install looks like it goes well but when i start to try and use client push i start to get all types errors. Under site status i have a critical staus for the Management point. And under component status my SMS_MP_CONTROL_MANAGER and SMS_NOTIFICATION_SERVER components have a critical stauts as well. I already have tried reinstalling a total of three time. If any one had any help or insight into my issues please help!!!

I have attatched my log files.

Looks like the Management Point is not installed at all, it keeps failing with a fatal error when it tries to install.

I think this article is relevant to do a clean install of a MP and worth a shot:

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/systemcenter/en-US/adb67f6a-8c57-4f8b-8651-af97fa76219c/sccm-management-point-installation-errors?forum=configmgrbackup

- Remove the MP as a site system role (if it is still installed), wait for it to finish

- Remove IIS completely

- Reboot the server

- Stop the Task Scheduler Service

- Rename the %windir%\Tasks folder to something else (or move it)

- Start the Task Scheduler Service (this will recreate the %windir%\Tasks folder)

- Reinstall IIS, BITS, WebDAV

- Ensure BITS and WebDAV are enabled

- Reinstall the MP